“At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.” Jane Hull
Hello! I’m Teresa, and I am a Parent Coach.
I am passionate about helping you with your current parenting challenges. My goal is to guide you to gain clarity about your needs, identify your parenting goals and create a plan to get you where you desire to be on your parenting journey.
For seventeen years I was an educator. During that time, after a considerable number of parent-teacher conferences, I noticed a pattern. I realized that parents felt lost and needed support and guidance with parenting. I began sharing practical parenting tips. Parents were receptive. They implemented the strategies and were astonished by the transformation at home.
Parenting is a journey. It takes time, commitment and consistency. I would love to work with you to transform your family!
I am here for you if you…
- Need guidance on a specific parenting situation
- Want to gain insight into your parenting style
- Desire to understand your child’s love language
- Want to create boundaries
- Crave to connect with your children
- Want to feel more peace in your home
- Feel overwhelmed with parenting
- Want to establish developmentally appropriate strategies for your children
After working with me, you will…
- Feel empowered to create a more cooperative and peaceful family
- Have strategies to control your anger and frustration
- Create meaningful connections with your children
- Establish clear boundaries for your children
- Be a better and happier parent
My parent coaching clients are…
- Raising children ages 5-13
- Ready to commit time and energy
- Open to change regular tendencies and habits
- Willing to grow
- Ready to do the work
Mission & Vision
Mission – To help parents transform from chaotic and overwhelm to intentionally creating the family they desire.
Vision – To empower, educate, and equip parents to intentionally participate in the lives of their children by parenting on purpose.